Discover the surroundings
With its sea shore of 7km, ROQUEBRUNE CAP MARTIN remains one of most charming hot spot of the famous French Riviera.
Is possible to distinguish 5 different areas:
- Saint Roman sits on the Monegasque border- special for sport and leisure facilities
- Cabbé, Bon Voyage and Serret - villa residential areas. Here there are many architectural elements, which represent wealth and culture within the community (E1027, Cabanon de Le Corbusier, Chapelle Bon Voyage...),
- The old village - with its traditional picturesque
- Carnolès – with its modern structures
- Le Cap-Martin, a long peninsula with sheer edges, with its magnificent villas which are surrounded by leafy parks, which represent symbols of tourism built by great architects from the turn of the century (Villa de Tersling) and at the time, urban contemporary landscapes (flat plains of the Cap).
And to walk around visit Monte-Carlo and Monaco, Eze Village wit the Middle Age centre, the village of St Agnès, the most high in Europe.